Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to competitive compensation, Public Health employees may receive a complete benefits package, including full health and dental benefits, group life insurance and membership in the State of Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) and Deferred Compensation programs.
- Revew the Current Employment Openings.
- Complete the PHDMC Employment Application Packet (found below).
- Submit the completed application packet following the instructions in the packet.
Mailing AddressPublic Health - Dayton & Montgomery County
Attention: Human Resources
117 S. Main St.
Dayton, Ohio 45422-1280
Current Employment Openings
Select the position you are interested in viewing. The full position description will be downloaded to your device as a PDF document.
Employment Application and Benefits Summary
- Only applications and resumes for Public Health positions will be accepted.
- Do not send zip files; they will not be processed.
- All positions are subject to criminal background checks.
- Applicants who declare use of nicotine/tobacco in any form, including replacement therapy products and prescription medications used to treat smoking addiction on the Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County Application for Employment, shall not be considered for employment.
At Public Health– Dayton & Montgomery County, we are dedicated public servants committed to quality relationships with the community we serve and with one another. Employment at Public Health is more than just a job - it is a privilege to be part of a team that is committed to providing the highest standards of excellence in service as we support building a healthier community.
In addition to quality, affordable and competitive healthcare benefits to full-time employees, Public Health provides the following:
- Vacation, sick, and personal leave
- Paid holidays
- Membership with Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Eligibility to contribute a Deferred Compensation Program (Section 457 plan)
- And much more!
Public Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.