Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to competitive compensation, Public Health employees may receive a complete benefits package, including full health and dental benefits, group life insurance and membership in the State of Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) and Deferred Compensation programs.
- Revew the Current Employment Openings.
- Complete the PHDMC Employment Application Packet (found below).
- Submit the completed application packet following the instructions in the packet.
Mailing AddressPublic Health - Dayton & Montgomery County
Attention: Human Resources
117 S. Main St.
Dayton, Ohio 45422-1280
Current Employment Openings
Select the position you are interested in viewing. The full position description will be downloaded to your device as a PDF document.
21 June 2017388 KB
21 June 2017436 KB
21 June 2017360 KB
02 June 2017528 KB
22 May 2017500 KB
22 May 2017361 KB
Employment Application and Benefits Summary
- Only applications and resumes for Public Health positions will be accepted.
- Do not send zip files; they will not be processed.
- All positions are subject to criminal background checks.
- Applicants who declare use of nicotine/tobacco in any form, including replacement therapy products and prescription medications used to treat smoking addiction on the Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County Application for Employment, shall not be considered for employment.
At Public Health– Dayton & Montgomery County, we are dedicated public servants committed to quality relationships with the community we serve and with one another. Employment at Public Health is more than just a job - it is a privilege to be part of a team that is committed to providing the highest standards of excellence in service as we support building a healthier community.
In addition to quality, affordable and competitive healthcare benefits to full-time employees, Public Health provides the following:
- Vacation, sick, and personal leave
- Paid holidays
- Membership with Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Eligibility to contribute a Deferred Compensation Program (Section 457 plan)
- And much more!
Public Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.