Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to competitive compensation, Public Health employees may receive a complete benefits package, including full health and dental benefits, group life insurance and membership in the State of Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) and Deferred Compensation programs.
- Revew the Current Employment Openings.
- Complete the PHDMC Employment Application Packet (found below).
- Submit the completed application packet following the instructions in the packet.
Mailing AddressPublic Health - Dayton & Montgomery County
Attention: Human Resources
117 S. Main St.
Dayton, Ohio 45422-1280
Current Employment Openings
Select the position you are interested in viewing. The full position description will be downloaded to your device as a PDF document.
14 February 2017385 KB
08 February 2017359 KB
08 February 2017358 KB
06 February 2017360 KB
06 February 2017385 KB
18 January 2017358 KB
18 January 2017419 KB
13 January 2017360 KB
30 December 2016359 KB
20 October 2016356 KB
Employment Application and Benefits Summary
- Only applications and resumes for Public Health positions will be accepted.
- Do not send zip files; they will not be processed.
- All positions are subject to criminal background checks.
- Applicants who declare use of nicotine/tobacco in any form, including replacement therapy products and prescription medications used to treat smoking addiction on the Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County Application for Employment, shall not be considered for employment.