The Immunization Clinic reduces and eliminates the spread of vaccine preventable diseases by providing vaccination and education services.

The Immunization Clinic provides routine vaccines for infants, children, teens, and adults. The clinic also provides vaccines for international travelers, those with occupational risk, medical indications, and for post-exposure disease control efforts.

Services are provided by appointment. To schedule an appointment, call 937-225-4550.

NOTE: The clinic is closed daily from 11:30-12:30 and the second and fourth Friday of every month from 8:00-9:00am.


Immunization Action Program

Medical test image

The Immunization Action Program (IAP) is a grant-funded program aimed at reducing or eliminating vaccine preventable diseases in Montgomery County by evaluating and improving immunization rates in infants under the age of three and adolescents 13-17 years old. Services for providers include continuing education programs, monthly newsletters, quality assurance programs Maximizing Office Based Immunizations (MOBI) and Teen Immunization Education Sessions (TIES) assessment of immunization rates (AFIX), and other educational materials/presentations.

Providers interested in more information or wanting to schedule a program should contact the IAP Nurse during normal business hours at 937-496-7698 or 937-224-8707.


For international travel vaccine go to or download TravWell from your Apple or Android phone. All vaccines are done by appointment in the Immunization Clinic. To make an appointment call 937-225-4550.

If you need yellow fever vaccine or have questions, please call 937-224-8697. Messages will be returned within 3 business days.




How do I obtain a copy of my shot record?

Shot records are maintained by the doctor or clinic that gave you your shots. If you received your shots from the immunization clinic you can request a copy of your records in person or via mail. Copies of shot records are free of charge.

Requests in person can be made at the Immunization Clinic during regular business hours. When requesting a record by mail make sure to include the full name (maiden name, if applicable) and the date of birth of the person whose record is needed, and the address where the record should be mailed. The complete request should be mailed to the Public Health Clinic address (on right).

Records can be faxed to another doctor or clinic at no charge upon receiving a signed record release from the office.

What vaccines does my baby need?

Your child needs shots at 2, 4, 6, and 12 months of age and again at 4 to 6 years of age. Here’s a helpful chart.

Are babies the only persons that need vaccines?

No. Vaccines are needed for children before starting school, again at teens, and even into adulthood.

Are vaccines safe?

Yes. Studies have shown that vaccines are safe and effective. Extensive research and testing is conducted prior to FDA approval of vaccine.

What shots do I need for overseas travel?

Many vaccines are recommended and/or required for travel outside the U.S. Recommendations are based on your destination and activities. Information specific to your trip can be received by using this interactive website.  To make an appointment for vaccines please call 225-4550. Counseling will be done during your visit regarding travel vaccine recommendations.

What shots will my child need for school?

Certain vaccines are required for attending daycare and grade school. College students receive vaccines before starting school as well.

What will the vaccines cost?

Routine vaccines for eligible children and young adults through 18 years of age are provided at no cost through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. Vaccines not provided under the VFC program (or for those not eligible) are provided by Public Health at the lowest possible cost. For more information on eligibility and pricing, call our office at (937) 225-4550.


Go To Top