Public Health is a culturally diverse organization committed to providing an inclusive and equitable place of employment. We are dedicated to public service and committed to quality relationships with one another and the community we serve. Employment with Public Health is more than just a job - it is a privilege to be part of a team that works together to provide the highest standards of excellence in service as we build a healthier Montgomery County. In addition to quality, affordable and competitive healthcare benefits to full-time employees, Public Health provides the following:
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
- Paid holidays
- Membership with Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Eligibility to contribute to a Deferred Compensation Program (Section 457 plan)
- And much more...
- Review the Current Employment Openings.
- Complete the PHDMC Employment Application Packet (found below).
- Submit the completed application packet following the instructions in the packet.
Mailing AddressPublic Health - Dayton & Montgomery County
Attention: Human Resources
117 S. Main St.
Dayton, Ohio 45422-1280
Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County
Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Employment Openings
Select the position you are interested in viewing. The full position description will be downloaded to your device as a PDF document.
26 September 2018563 KB
10 September 2018742 KB
Employment Application and Benefits Summary
- pdf PHDMC Employment Application Packet (330 KB)
- pdf PHDMC Employee Benefits Summary (325 KB)
- pdf Nicotine-Free Acknowledgment (65 KB)
- Only applications and resumes for Public Health positions will be accepted.
- Do not send zip files; they will not be processed.
- All positions are subject to criminal background checks.
- Applicants who declare use of nicotine/tobacco in any form, including replacement therapy products and prescription medications used to treat smoking addiction on the Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County Application for Employment, shall not be considered for employment.