We Are Now a Walk-In Clinic, No Appointment Necessary!
Three location in Montgomery County to Best Suit Your Needs!
What will I receive?
Your benefits will be loaded to an EBT card. Once benefits are loaded at the WIC clinic you can use the card to purchase foods that same day, anywhere in Ohio! Below you can see the monthly benefits provided for each group. See All of Ohio's WIC Authorized Foods Here!
|Pregnant Women||Infants||Children||Brestfeeding Women||Postpartum Women|
Up to 5.5 gallons of milk
Up to 4 gallons of milk
Up to 6 gallons of milk
Up to 4 gallons of milk
|11 Fruit and Vegetable Voucher||Baby foods (starting at 6 months old)||9 Fruit and Vegetable Voucher||11 Fruit and Vegetable Voucherk||11 Fruit and Vegetable Voucher|
|Whole Grains||Whole Grains||Whole Grains||Whole Grains|
|Peanut butter, beans, or both||Peanut butter or beans||Peanut butter, beans, or both||Peanut butter or beans|
Did You Know?
The WICShopper App connects you to Nutrition Education, Recipes, the Authorized Foods List and more!
You can now check your card balance using the WICShopper App!
Am I eligible?
Pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who meet certain requirements are eligible. These requirements include income eligibility and State residency.
|Economic Unit||Annually||Monthly||Twice Monthly||Biweekly||Weekly|
Please note that income requirements are updated on a yearly basis. Check out the Ohio WIC Program Income Eligibility guidelines for updates.
How do I sign up for WIC?
- Determine which WIC clinic location works for you and your family
- There are three locations in Montgomery county. All three WIC clinics welcome walk-ins and no appointments are necessary.
- Pick a day during WIC walk-in hours that works best for you
WIC walk-in hours are:Monday – Thursday 8:15AM – 3:00PM
Friday 8:15AM – 11:00AM
- Bring the following with you to your walk-in appointment
Proof of income(Bring all that apply---Paystub, Medicaid card, SSI, etc.)Proof of identity (Photo ID, crib card or birth certificate for baby)Proof of address (Driver’s license or ID, utility bill, or lease agreement)Proof of pregnancy (if applies to you) (Doctor’s statement or ultrasound)WIC Nutrition Card(If you are signing up for the first time, you will receive your card after your first appointment)
- Complete the sign-up process in person at your WIC location
- WIC clinics remain open during lunch hours. You may find that arriving in the morning hours allows you to complete your visit faster.
- After finishing the sign-up process, you will speak with a WIC nutritionist about your health history and food preferences. Once the nutrition portion of your visit is complete, your foods will be loaded to your card!