If you are planning to begin construction of a new food service operation (restaurant), retail food establishment (grocery), or transient accommodation (motel), you must submit plans for the work to be completed to Public Health. Plans are also required when planning any substantial alteration to any of the above facilities.

Public Health works hand in hand with local building and other inspection authorities to ensure that all applicable codes are met.

Go To Top