Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County continues to provide emergency response to residents of Montgomery County during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Public Health staff and contractors provided a variety of services throughout the year including; contact tracing, vaccination clinics, outreach to at-risk populations, education, and call center operations.
“I am extremely proud of the effort our staff continues to make to serve our citizens during the pandemic,” said Jennifer Wentzel, Montgomery County Health Commissioner. “Their sacrifices further demonstrate their individual care and concern for the health of others in our community.”
- 99,597 vaccine doses administered
- 538 vaccination clinics held
- 76 mobile RTA clinics held
- 22 church clinics held
- 484 homeless shelter vaccinations
- 3,100 first dose gift cards distributed
- 114 clinic locations
- 1,015 vaccination home visits