The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest from Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County; including its many residents, businesses, and visitors. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Public Health reserves the right to delete these kinds of submissions:
- Vulgar language
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, marital status, sexual orientation, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, or physical or intellectual disability
- Spam or links to other sites
- Clearly off topic comments
- Those that advocate illegal, dangerous, or violent activity
- Those that promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- Those that infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Personally identifiable medical information
- Information that may compromise the safety, security, or proceedings of individuals, public systems, or any criminal or civil investigations
Please note that comments made by the community and expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County or its employees. If you have any questions concerning this social media platform, please contact Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County at or call 937-225-5700.